Your Gateway To The Southwest
A FREIGHT RAIL TERMINAL
Our unwavering commitment to customer service ensures each client receives the personalized attention that guarantees all transportation and distributions needs are met with just one phone call
RAIL REDUCES FREIGHTS COSTS BY 26% AVG.
Pairing Rail to any freight transport can reduce freight costs
- Rail: 479 ton-miles/gal
- Truck: 150 ton-miles/gal
- One Railcar holds 100 tons
- One 53' trailer hold up to 26 tons
- Reduces traffic congestion
- 4X's cleaner than trucks
- Rail is more efficient than other means of freight transport
- Trains are up to 10X more energy efficient than trucks per ton/mile
- Working with a trans-load facility allows more flexibility
- High volumes better served by rail
- 1 railcar can ship up to 4 truckloads
Rail access to Mexico, Canada, and US
- 5 min. proximity from I-25 & I-40; the longest US arterials
- NMT has a direct line off of BNSF transcontinental railroad line, which moves the highest volume of freight in the country
FOREIGN TRADE ZONE
Foreign Trade Zones are specifically designated area which have been granted special status by the federal government which allows the zone to import, manipulate, and/or manufacture goods while delaying or completely eliminating custom duties.
These Zones (inland ports) are outside the jurisdiction of the United States and exist to create trade and allow our customers to designated when proper duties will be levied if at all.